- print posts/content of my site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© A Cup of Tay. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.acupoftay.com.”
- re-post a summary of an article (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
- link to our site or any of our public posts
I do not allow any of the following without my written permission:
- re-posting my content in its entirety
- altering or selling any content on this site
- translation of my writings in to another language (because we would want to verify the accuracy of each translation)
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “We do not allow” list, please email tyates1994 at gmail dot com.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
I welcome comments on my blog posts. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content. I reserve the right to remove any comment. My site, and the web in general, is all about dialogue and the sharing of information. Therefore, feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on my site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on my site; you simply grant me a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.